These are my overarching learning objectives for the course which I will revisit and revise as required at the beginning of each module.
- Develop a daily drawing and thinking habit through the use of my sketch book.
- Begin to develop a personal process for developing my work from ideas through to final pieces of work that is rigorous and brings together everything that I am learning about drawing practice.
- Discover contemporary drawing artists and their current practice
- Explore how drawing is situated in the wider field of art from both a historic and contemporary perspective
- Expose myself to a range of styles and explore my reaction to learn about what I enjoy and to identify artists from whom I can particularly learn.